Brain Camp: This is an annual event occurring the first full week in June from 9:00-11:00, Monday- Friday
Another great Brain Camp, June 2018! Almost 200 children and their families participated in a variety of activities. Thank you to Wells Fargo Community Assistance fund and the Evans Walgreens for helping purchase supplies for Brain Bags. A special thank you to Kristi Helzer and the Houston Gardens staff for hosting the older “campers.” And of course a BIG thank you to all of the volunteers and community guests that helped organize and facilitate sessions.
Holiday Fiesta: This annual holiday event occurs the first Saturday in December at the Rodarte Center.
- Families participate in a variety of art activities
- Each child receives a “gently used” book and stuffed animal
A great time was had by all at the 2015 Holiday Fiesta!!!
Saturday Community Groups: Groups are held the third Saturday of each month from 10:00-11:00 at the SEVA House.
- Sessions are facilitated by a variety of presenters: UNC Speech Language students, Union Colony Music, High Plains Library District, SEVA Volunteers
- Each child receives a new book and a new learning toy/game at each session
- Funding is supported by the Littler Youth Fund, Community Foundation