Jefferson Child Care
- CEEN Early Head Start
- SEVA Volunteers visit the Jefferson Child Care once a week to provide hands on interactive literacy and oral language development experiences with babies and toddlers.
- Greeley Dream Team
- SEVA Community partners with other community agencies to provide a parenting class for Jefferson parents.
Weld County Health Department
- Nurse Family Partnership
- Home visits with identified clients
- Early literacy and oral language development
- Providing of books and educational learning toys
- Mentoring support for parents
United Way of Weld County
- Weld Project Connect
- Children’s Festival
GROW: This non-profit group is partnering with SEVA Community to create Resonance Community Garden. For more information about this free cooperative garden contact Terri Pappas at (970) 302-9539.
Other Collaborative Partnerships:
Greeley Dream Team
UNC Speech Language Department: Literacy and Oral Language Development Activities
City of Greeley: Rodarte Center
CSU Extension Office: Nutrition Classes
High Plains Library District: Every Child Ready To Read